WordPress Medic Podcast Episode 7 WordPress Tips & Tricks
It’s episode #7 … I am discussing Reasons for using WordPress as a platform… and an interview with Grant Landram from Freshmuse.com… and other WordPress Tips & Tricks coming your way next on WordPress Medic Podcast
WordPress Medic Podcast Can also be found at WPMedic.ca
WordPress Medic Podcast can be found on Stitcher Radio Click here to Download app or listen online Now.
WordPress Medic Podcast can be found on the iTunes Store here.
WordPress Medic Podcast can be found on Blubrry.com here
John’s Rant: What to rant about?
Join me on WordPress Plugins from A to Z Podcast find it at http://WPPluginsAtoZ.com where my co host Marcus Couch and myself discuss WordPress Plugins. .
Also since I love to rant about lots of things have lots opinions instead of making this a platform for that I have another show called Kritter Escapes at http://KritterEscapes.com
Interesting Sites Running WordPress:
Here is a nice website from Joost Kiens http://joostkiens.com/ some great WordPress tips and other information.
Would you like to be part of this show? Head over to http://WPMedic.ca and leave a speak pipe or a question and I’ll Feature you here also if you would like to be on the show just let me know and we an arrange to get you on it.
World of WordPress News and other interesting WordPress related posts:
/ Audio Clips / Interviews
**WordPress Discussion & Tips by John**
Ok today I want to go a bit more in depth from the interview you just heard with Grant. How does WordPress make your life easier when you use it vs another platform for website creation.
Something I know is important for many people is that once their website has been created they do not want to be held hostage by their developer and with WordPress you gain this freedom.
Some of the freedoms of WordPress are:
- You can take it anywhere to any of the thousands of developers out there.
- Online support for many issues you might come across is only a click away.
- There is an incredible community around the platform.
- Learning to use WordPress from the consumer point of view can usually be done in ont a couple of hours.
- The user can focus on content instead of having to learn code to share with the world.
- Adding functionality is as easy as adding one of the 20k+ free plugins or hiring one of the thousands of developers for plugins two of the best I know are Randy & Sean over at http://beautomated.com/
- You do not get locked into a platform you cannot alter.. You can change developers anytime you like..
- SEO benefits are well known
Just some reminders:
If you would like to be a guest on the show please email me or contact me through my site and we can talk.
How to Contact me:
John can be contacted at:
- on my website @ http://www.johnoverall.com/
- WordPress Emergency Support http://wppro.ca/wpemergency
- Twitter http://wppro.ca/twitter
- Facebook at http://wppro.ca/facebook
- email: email@example.com
List of Training Books & Tutorial Websites for WordPress
Lynda.com WordPress Training
Digging into WordPress
Smashing WordPress: Beyond the Blog
WordPress website in a weekend